Thursday, November 17, 2011

Andy Warhol said, ‘in the future everyone will be world famous for fifteen minutes.” You can’t choose the 15 minutes but why would you be world famous?


That is true; everyone got a chance to be famous once in your life, small things make us famous. Having facebook and twitter makes you famous. I would love to be famous for 15 minutes, get noticed by people who don’t know me, like:
·         Cooking dinner for Will Smith
·         Play a role in Big Mama’s house movie
·          Dancing on TV
·         Singing my Nation anthem on TV
·         Playing soccer with David Beckham and Christiano Ronaldo
·         Being on the Newspaper and News will make me even more famous
·         Creating  a drug to heal HIV/AIDS
 You get famous for doing, talking or taking a picture with someone who is famous. Also being a role model to others makes you famous.  I just can’t wait for my 15 minutes of world famous.

No comments:

Post a Comment