Friday, October 28, 2011

I have a dream

I dream of flying away
I dream of catching a falling star
I dream of my wedding
I dream of planning and preparations
I dream of cows on the moon
And pink grass

I dream of my job as a CEO
I dream of heaven sitting next to Jesus
I dream I’ll meet them someday
I dream of my own family  
I dream of a bed of roses
And how prickly that must be

I dream of firefly friends
I dream of a lighting bug show
I dream of being a shinning star
I dream of hot air balloons
I dream of polar bears
And penguins

I dream of snow
I dream of rain
I dream of summer
I dream of fall
I dream of day
And night

I dream of the moon
I dream of stars
I dream of going to Mars
I dream of driving my own million car
I dream of how I’ll love my subjects
And people always said I belonged on another planet

I dream of love
I dream of faith
I dream of hope
I dream of culture
I dream of life
And I dream sweet dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment